Critical Care Fine Grind Papaya Flavor 100g
Developed with the assistance of top exotics veterinarians and nutritionists, Critical Care is the industry standard in recovery nutrition for herbivores with poor nutritional status resulting from illness or surgery. Critical Care contains all the essential nutrients of a complete diet, as well as high-fiber timothy hay to support proper gut physiology and digestion.
- Powdered formula mixes easily to desired consistency
- Highly versatile – can be tube fed, assist-fed by syringe or spoon, or self-fed by bowl or as top dressing
- High in fiber; low in carbohydrates
- Contains readily-absorbable chelated minerals and beneficial prebiotics
- No refined sugars, artificial preservatives or simple carbohydrates
Crude Protein (min) 17.00%, Crude Fat (min) 5.00%, Crude Fiber (min) 21.00%, Crude Fiber (max) 26.00%, Moisture (max) 10.00%, Ash (max) 10.00%, Calcium (min) 0.60%, Calcium (max) 0.80%, Phosphorus (min) 0.40%, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 1,500 mg/kg Calorie Content : Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 2,660 kcal/kg or 24 kcal/Tbsp